The Remote Monitor for the NLDC-25 provides status information about the system and batteries on a high-contrast LCD screen.
Information such as Main and Auxiliary battery voltages, charge mode, charge current, battery type, battery temperature and error conditions are displayed on a choice of 3 user-selectable display modes.
In addition to the selectable screen modes, the user is able to increase or decrease the screen brightness and choose to turn the display on or off.
The screen will turn off automatically when the system is idle.
It will turn on automatically when the next charge cycle starts.
The remote monitor will respond and indicate various error conditions that may occur under normal operation.
- 3 Display modes
- Real time voltage & current display
- Battery temperature display
- Detects and indicates system errors or faults
- Automatic screen on/off
- Screen brightness adjustment
***NB THIS MONITOR IS ONLY COMPATABLE WITH THE NLDC-DC CONVERTER ***
- Digital 12V battery monitor
- Low-voltage visual warning
- Overcharge visual warning
- Simple, accurate display
- Mounting plate supplied
- 3.5m cable supply