New arrival NOCO GB50
ENHANCED FLOODED BATTERY
EFB batteries incorporate 360° acid mixing technology with the latest Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB) breakthroughs in lead alloys and unique carbon additives to significantly improve dynamic charge acceptance and cycle life.
EFB batteries maintain dynamic charge acceptance greater than 2x better than conventional or EFB batteries without 360° acid mixing. MIXTECH EFB is tested and shown to provide 3x the cycle life of comparable conventional batteries tested according to OEM TEST STANDARD 75073.7.14.
EFB batteries support micro-cycling applications that operate at a partial state of charge and that don’t require the deep cycling characteristics of MIXTECH EGM batteries.
EXCEEDS OEM SPECIFICATIONS – START-STOP MICRO-CYCLING – VIBRATION RESISTANT – EXTREME TEMPERATURES – CARBON BOOST – ENHANCED ALLOYS
THE LITHIUM 444 - OUTDOOR POWER WHEN YOU NEED IT
Red-E RS80 Solar Powerbank
Red-E RS80 Solar Powerbank is the ultimate portable charging solution. A USB output allows for charging of universal devices, and the solar panel allows for charging anywhere, for most of the day. The Red-E RS80 Solar Powerbank is great for use during load-shedding, and outdoor activities, but can still be charged using an outlet.
NEW ARRIVAL SOLAR POWERBANKS & ACCESORIES
Red-E RSP80 8 000mAh PowerBank With Solar Panel
The Red-E RSP80 4 Panel Power Bank is designed to provide you with enough power to charge all your devices when you're not near a power source. It features a powerful 8000mAh capacity, 4 solar panels for fast solar charging, a built-in LED light as well as dual outputs for simultaneous charging.
- 8000mAh capacity
- Recharging via solar or power.
- 4 Solar panels for fast solar charging.
- Dual outputs for simultaneous charging.
- Input: Up to 5V/2A & 5V-1000mAh solar panel.
- Output: Dual 2.1A/5V
- Interface: 2 outputs for charging 2 devices.
- Polymer battery for safety.
- LED indicator lights.
- LED light with 3 settings in a durable, rubber case.
- Size: 156mm x 85mm x 28mm.
- Net Weight: 388g.
- Charging Time: 4.5 - 5 Hours @ 5V/2A Charger.
- Charging Solar: Around 12Hours in direct sunlight with 4 panels open. (cloud cover will prolong charge process via Solar)